Wood Floor Technician
Job Role Summary:
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, and assisting with;
- Installation of wood flooring and finishing of wood flooring (Company induction and further training will be provided in all aspects on installation process best practices, and types of finishes).
Applicant must have/be:
- Polite and able to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Quality of workmanship and attention to detail are important.
- Work well in a team and also capable of showing initiative.
- Must have a good work ethic, take pride in their work and willing to learn new methods and processes.
- Driving licence.
Full-time role with a competitive salary depending on experience. With Holiday 20 days increasing one day per year of service up to 25 days (plus bank holidays). Free parking included.
Auto-enrolment pension is available following a probation period.