We walk you through the process step by step
Since 1968 we have helped communities including: churches, church halls, community centres, village halls, youth groups and scout huts prolong the life of their floors, whilst keeping safety at the top of the agenda. We pride ourselves on our accurate planning to ensure your project is delivered on time, and within budget for your community flooring project.
For your peace of mind we provide:
- Initial advice based on our extensive experience.
- 12 month workmanship guarantee.
- Free initial site survey and detailed report.
- Trained technicians with years of experience carry out the works.
- We work with a number of community venues across the UK.
- A detailed plan to minimise disruption and to ensure works are kept on schedule.
- Best quality materials installed/used correctly to ensure value for money and longevity of your floor.
- We take responsibility for our work to ensure a smooth and effective process.
Our community flooring work includes:
- Installation of wood, vinyl, carpet floors and sports surfaces.
- Refurbishment of wood, stone and Granwood surfaces.
- Court marking sports surfaces.
- Application of anti-slip finishes.
If you have a floor or surface that needs refurbishing or improving, then we recommend you take advantage of our free, no obligation survey and assessment. Our subsequent report provides detailed flooring information and our recommendations to allow you to plan the best way forward. Get in touch.
We put a 12 month workmanship guarantee on all our works for your peace of mind in knowing that our experienced technicians will work with you, not against you and we will honour that guarantee by offering 6-12 monthly courtesy calls after the works are completed.